Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playing with Technology #3

This exploration was focused on video. We could either use TeacherTube or Discovery Education. I chose Discovery Education because TeacherTube was taking a long time to load. However, when I uploaded my video into Windows Movie Maker, I had trouble with the audio. The audio would play fine until I placed it on the Storyboard and then the audio played much faster making it sound like chipmunk talk! I tried several things to see if I could change that, but haven't discovered a fix as of yet. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know! Until then, enjoy the chipmunk talk!



Again, this only took minutes to load from home and it would NOT load at work. Maybe there were too many of us clogging our super highway at work!

No comments: