Monday, August 9, 2010

Thing 11.5 - Evaluation

Thankfully I am finishing up before midnight! This has been fabulous! I enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed participating in "23 Things" with Library2Play! Some of my favorite new things


  1. Glogster - this is my number one favorite thing! I was familiar with it, had seen a few examples at workshops, but had never really played with it myself! I love this! I am anxious to use this with students!

  2. Skype - loved the articles about Skype. So many good links and ideas for locating possible "Skypers"! I am definitely going to try to Skype with an author this year!

  3. Video resources - this was all fairly new to me. Of course I knew about YouTube, didn't know so much about all the other video sources online. There are so many video resources!! In addition to the video resources, I found out how easy it is to post to YouTube! Who knew!!

  4. Screencast - loved this! Definitely see myself using this and even teaching kids how to use it!

  5. Slideshare - specifically authorSTREAM. Am anxious to try uploading an authorSTREAM to an iPod Touch.

A special big thank you to our Lifeguards! Thanks for putting together a wonderful learning experience that will help me to expand my teaching in technology!! You all are the best!!

4 comments:

Science is Special! said...

This is so awesome!! You worked hard this summer. I love SKYPE

OMGBHE said...

Midnight.....I love Skype too. Let's get together on Skype soon.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all your help Tammy! You are the best! I'm so excited to learn about all the new technology to incorporate in my LA classroom!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is easy to post on U-Tube, and this makes me realize that we must caution our children. (I am thinking about Robert and Jacob in particular!)Once it is out there, it is OUT there!