Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing # 10 - Online Image Generator

This was me on Friday! As you can tell, I had fun with this one! Personally I really like the Comic Strip Generator! I made two different comics here. I like the search and the ease of creating. I think kids would really like this too! There are links to add comics to Famous People too. I can see using this with kids as a quick writing activity. They could be posted on a class blog or wiki, or they could be printed.


The Image Chef was fun too! I like the animated ones the best. Again, these are easy to create and post onto blogs, wikis, or web pages. Here is one that I made from there.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


I also found a link to the
Fancy Cube creator on Connected But Hassled. I took one of our Third Grade famous people and made a cube out of it. I think kids would like to use this. I tried to put a different picture on each side, but I couldn't make that work. They have a size limit on your photos, so mine may have been too big. This is a picture of William Clark. Again, this was easy to do! The steps are laid out for you.




Myspace Photo Cube



These remind me of the Mash-ups from Thing #6. One can spend a lot of time playing with these! One final comic from Comic Strip Generator:

1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh you can muggle through and finish!