Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing #17 - Playing in the Sandbox

The Sandbox wiki is too cool! The feel of sand between my toes, a bucket, a shovel, some water - I am ready to make some mud pies! Oh, but before I do, onto my post! I never knew the term "sandbox" was used for certain wiki pages! It was fun to browse through other peoples sand castles! Lots of good ideas! I especially like the one about using wikis in Math for Problem of the Week! I think I stated several uses for a wiki in my previous post, but after looking at the PB Wiki videos, I want to add another idea: the calendar! What a great gadget for a wiki! This could be used to schedule research times or special project work time in the library! Hmm...I may have to look into this one! Must go...the mud pies are just about ready!

2 comments:

Happy Harping said...

Ok you are catching me! I am just now sitting down to the next "Thing" over the break and you are on 17 already! You go girl!
I love reading your comments! This is too fun! Enjoy the rest of the week.

Terry said...

You're on the home stretch! Keep going! There are SO many good uses for wikis. My problem has been getting people to play along. Just no good as a solo!