Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thing # 11 - Library Thing

This I love! I could spend a lot of time here! What a great way to keep up with the books you have read and to share them with others! I have attempted to keep a book journal for several years. Typically I keep up with it for a few months and then it goes by the wayside. About six months later I will pick it up again and try to list all of the books I have read. Then the cycle starts all over!
Library Thing was very easy to use! It takes all of 15 seconds to create your account and then you can add books to your heart's desire. I like the rating feature, review feature, and comment feature. It is also easy to change how you display books in your library. You can catalog your books in great detail, or in little detail. I also like that you can share your library with others.
I am in a book club and I also get together with a group of teachers to talk about books. Library Thing will be a great way to remember the books I have read and to share them with others. I also have a summer group of friends that I get together with and this would be perfect for them too!
I have added some random books from my library on the side - so take a look!

No comments: